Main Navigation

 photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-Home.png photo HiSugarplum-Projects.png photo HiSugarplum-Organize.png photo HiSugarplum-Holiday.png photo HiSugarplum-Fashion.png photo HiSugarplum-MainNav-travel.png

Ad - Header Leaderboard

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

{Git in Mah Belly} Indoor Smores

When a craving hits, there's really nothing you can do about it but feed that giant. The craving for smores hit our house...but since it's 100-effing-5 degrees outside, we would NOT be firing up the chiminea. Time to get creative!!!

You know the ingredients:

100_9541

On a cookie sheet, layer the chocolate and marshmallow on top of a graham cracker....then place under the broiler (low setting if you have one):

100_9543

DO NOT turn your back! I'll save you the curiosity....marshmallows burn quickly...and smoke...a lot! Pull them out when it browns to your liking:

100_9544

The marshmallow is perfectly crisped, the chocolate melty and the cracker gets crunchier (watch the drool...it's not good for your keyboard!):

 100_9545

Git In Mah Belly!!!

100_9550

And on my face, and hands, and table.....

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for the nightly craving you'll have after you make these!

6 comments:

  1. I call those "Oven Smores" and I totally thought I invented them. I cannot live without them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh reminds me of summer camp!! loooove smores!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. even with the warning... there was drool. And lots of it.

    That heart pan is perfect, cause I heart this recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do these in the toaster oven! Almost instant gratification - no preheating of the oven necessary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love that you did it in a heart pan. lol These look delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! We do the microwave smores a lot too. So hard to resist when you have all the ingredients in the house!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are like crack, or popcorn with milk duds, I just can't quit them. And unfortunately, because of insane amounts of spam, I've had to disable Anonymous comments for awhile. I just didn't need any more information on penis enlargements! But you can always email me! xoxo, cass

Google Analytics

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

rS tracking code

 

design + development by fabulous k